DPF Cleaning Norwich.DPF Cleaning AKA Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning FOR ONLY £149.95 here at H & S Performance. Here are some information points about Diesel Particulate Filters.
- DPF Cleaning Norwich is now available at H & S Performance. Diesel Particulate Filter aka DPF is relatively new technology.
- The DPF itself and its correct operation is not part of the test, provided emissions are within the permitted range, and a vehicle with a faulty DPF may still pass an MOT.
- All testing stations that identified removal or disabled DPF’s should be classed as a vehicle failure as advised by VOSA.
- When a DPF system becomes too full of soot particles, it will not regenerate successfully and require replacing.
- In regular use with normal automatic regeneration, this will still occur. However, if a DPF becomes unable to regenerate either automatically or manually, again this requires a full replacement.
- Replacement of the DPF system requires the removal of the DPF section from the exhaust system and replacement with a new unit. Installation of reclaimed DPF systems unless these have been certified as soot free before installation is NOT RECOMMENDED.
- This replacement can cost up to £2000 as a non-functioning DPF, or a removed DPF is an M.O.T Failure.
Why does the DPF need regeneration/cleaning?The DPF filter is intended to trap carbon particles, filtering the exhaust gases as they pass through. Like any filter, this must be regenerated (cleaned) to restore it to full operation. Under normal circumstances, the regeneration process is performed by itself when the emissions management system detects the DPF requires regeneration. However, Diesel vehicles used only for short journeys do not provide the system sufficient opportunity to regenerate the DPF, resulting in a fault developing. This fault is indicated by the DPF/ engine management fault indicator illuminating and a fault message on vehicles equipped with display centres.
DPF Cleaning Norwich.Forté Power-Clean allows direct cleaning of a vehicle’s problem areas with our new specially formulated treatments, gaining effective results, saving drivers time and money, whilst increasing revenue and profit opportunities for the workshop.
- Fuel Injection Allows direct cleaning of the fuel injectors, intake valves (indirect injection) and the combustion chamber with a highly concentrated cleaning solution without the need to remove injectors or dismantle the engine.
- Diesel Turbo A highly effective treatment to clean turbine and variable geometry vanes of diesel turbochargers without dismantling. The treatment is injected directly into the combustion chamber to gain effective results.
- Air Intake A special tool injects the strong cleaner directly into the air-intake to remove contamination from the inlet manifold and inlet valves without dismantling (also highly effective on EGR Valves depending on location).
- DPF Cleans and flushes out soot, ash and other contamination from blocked DPFs, restoring their original operation without the need to remove the DPF from the vehicle.