Vehicle Servicing in Norwich, Why and When?In respect to vehicle servicing with our daily reliance on our cars, it’s surprising how many people ignore the advice to have their car servicing done regularly. We recommend changing the oil every 3,000 miles; otherwise, you get a build up of sludge that affects the engine and doesn’t allow it to work at its optimum level. We recommend a full service after every 20,000 miles. A well-maintained engine and regularly maintained vehicle is more fuel-efficient and greener, as it gives off fewer emissions and the engine will last longer. It can also help you to avoid more costly repairs that result when you neglect a car long term.
Types of vehicle servicing.
An ‘Interim Service’ which includes:
- Oil filter change
- Oil change
- Top up of engine fluids
- Full inspection of the car
- A full report will be given with a list of advisories if any issues are found
A ‘Full Service’ includes:
- Changing of oil filter, air filter, pollen filter and the fuel filters
- Replacement of spark plugs (if required)
- All engine fluids topped up or replaced
- Full inspection of the car, which comes FREE, and printed report sheet with list of advisories