Vehicle Wheel Balancing Norwich.
Why is vehicle wheel balancing important?Incorrect balancing can cause vibrations in the steering wheel and dashboard. Poor vehicle wheel balancing also causes premature wear of tyres and rapid wear of suspension parts. If you find that your cars steering ‘wobbles’ above a certain speed, this may be a sign that your wheels are not balanced properly. If left, this can not only be uncomfortable to drive, but may affect the performance of your vehicle. At H&S Performance customer safety is first always, but also important for drivers with correct vehicle wheel balancing is that the tyre life is prolonged saving money. Contact H&S Performance Garage Norwich to have your vehicle problems sorted for a cost effective price to the highest professional standards!
Our Services include:
- Removing your tyres and wheels
- Mounting your wheels on our state-of-the-art balancing machine
- Check the weight of your wheels and tyres are balanced evenly
- Finding any imbalances and attaching lead weights to the tyres
- Remounting your tyres and wheels